Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Salmon with Avocado Dip

This was sooooo good. I could eat this forever! The only thing I did wrong (because I love garlic too much) is I put too much garlic into the dip...so really only use what the recipe calls for this time!

Ingredients

  • 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
  • 3 tablespoons Greek-style yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 pounds salmon steaks
  • 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
  • 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
  • salt to taste

Directions

  1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate. I baked mine in the oven
  2. In a medium bowl, mash together avocados, garlic, yogurt, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
  3. Rub salmon with dill, lemon pepper, and salt. Place on the prepared grill or in my case, on a cookie sheet with tin foil sprayed with cooking spray, and cook 15 minutes, turning once, until easily flaked with a fork. Serve with the avocado mixture.

No comments: