Sunday, March 2, 2008

French Dip Sandwiches





















This sandwich is fantabulous!!! Its a crock pot recipe and extremely easy. I got it from another recipe blog. Hope you enjoy as much as Jake and I did!

Ingredients:
  • 1 3-lb chuck roast
  • 1 can beef broth (I use fat free)
  • 1 can water
  • 1 package onion soup mix
  • rolls
  • I added baby bellas
Directions:
  • Trim excess fat from meat
  • In medium bowl, mix together the broth, water and soup mix
  • Place meat in crock pot
  • Pour soup mixture over meat
  • Put crockpot on low heat for 6-8 hours
  • I sliced up baby bellas and put them in after 6 hours and let them cook for about an hour
  • Once meat is done, take it out and place on a dish where you can pull the meat apart.
  • I toasted our rolls and also added a nice horseradish sauce
***This is sooo good. The horseradish sauce gives it a nice "zing". We also added a little salt and pepper on our own sandwiches per our taste.

No comments: