Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Buffalo chicken dip

Jake and I love this dip. It can be found on the Frank's Red Hot website . We've made it a few times to bring to different events and it's always a crowd pleaser, that is if you like buffalo chicken!

Ingredients:
  • 2 c. shredded chicken (I use the can of chicken, like a can of tuna...but its chicken)
  • 1/2 c. blue cheese dressing
  • 1/2 c. franks red hot
  • 1/2 c. blue cheese crumbles
  • 1 8oz package cream cheese (I use fat free)
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350
  • Place cream cheese in oven safe dish (the dish you will use for the dip). Place it in the microwave for 1 minute to soften.
  • Mix together the chicken, dressing, red hot, and blue cheese crumbles.
  • Mix this into the dish with the cream cheese
  • Bake 20 minutes or until everything is melted
I like to eat this with crackers (Sociables are my favorite)

No comments: